Monday, March 21, 2011

whining

I'm tired of girls
I'm tired of high school drama and all the people who think it matters
I'm tired of school in general
I'm tired of Jimmer
I'm tired of every teenage boys hate for Justin Beiber, I mean ya gotta give it to the kid he's got some talent for such a pappy little guy
I'm tired of getting pulled over by small town cops who have nothing else to do
I'm tired of being small and young and not being able to make a difference
I'm tired of having a great opinion but who cares cause it's coming from a stupid 18 year old boy
I'm tired of untalented people steeling all the fame from those who've put in the work to be something great. I don't mean to point fingers (ke$ha)
I'm tired of my job.
I'm tired of hippies trying to change everything in this country to compensate with their appeariant drug problem
I'm tired of people who think photography is deep because they can take a picture of a shadow of a chair and call it art cause it can have a double emotion
I'm tired of being ordinary
I'm tired of glee
I'm tired of complaining on a blog instead of being out in the world trying to change what I feel are issues
I'm tired
It's 12:03
I'm tired

6 comments:

  1. I like the part about photography. taking the picture of the chair. its so true.

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all I don't know how you could be tired of Jimmer. And second I loved the line about Justin Beiber. Seriously boys, he is good. Just admit it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. serious how can you be tired of jimmer

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this.
    LOVE IT.
    i feel like you put a lot
    of passion into this which makes it great.
    you're 18 butttttttt.... that means nothing
    you can do whatever you want.
    anyways.. loved it..
    haha
    good job (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cause we as a cominity are over idolizing a person who isn't even makeing a difference in the world. All he does is dribble a ball and we worship him like a god.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really really loved this! I could relate to so many of them, I can't even pick out just one line that I liked. It's personal, it's real, and it's all true. Great job. this is awesome.

    ReplyDelete