Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Extra 5

What hero am I? (It has been said adaptation)
It has been, It has been, It has been said
That there has been known to be bloodshed over bread
So tonight as I ready for bed I bow my head, I pray for the ones dead. Those not filled by love but lead, hate, greed, and fear instead.

I pray for the innocent harassed by a predator
weather its their dealer or creditor, if they're the columnist or editor
they're still a competitor.
I pray for the ones who can't fend for there own.
for the ones waiting for a bone, caught in the undertone surrounded by ones they love but yet they feel so alone.

I pray I pray
Why do I pray?
God wont wait to help tomorrow he'll work through us today
He wont change our problems and throw them all away. He must work through us. We have to save the day

What hero am I as I lay in bed and wish,
that every child has a dish, weather is pasta or fish. the deserve the chance to flourish.
 I need not to mope
but get out and stir hope, as the world strings it's own rope. What hero am I? seeing the dealers slinging dope, people chewing cope, making bombs from soap, blindly fallowing there own pope

What hero am I?
Am I a hero
Nope 

No comments:

Post a Comment